Coffee and smoothies are both huge staples around the world – especially in the morning! We suppose it is safe to say that both of these kick starters are sticking around for the foreseeable future – and for good reason! Smoothies are an awesome way to feel full without compromise, and coffee is a good way to put on that energized morning smile without forcing it! Whether you are a self-proclaimed coffee addict or a smoothie fan, in this recipe we have created a fair compromise with a hybrid – a coffee smoothie! Yes, the two have become one, and they are bound together inseparably by everyone’s favorite flavor… chocolate! Cheers!
Chocolate Banana Coffee Smoothie
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: Approx. 1
- ½ cup prepared Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee, cooled
- ½ cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon dried coconut flakes
- ½ Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- A hint of sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Serve chilled.
Like the recipe? Share us with a friend! Looking for coffee or tea making tools, or other official Humani-T Cafe products? Visit our shop by clicking here!