If you are a true coffee lover, these semi-sweet chocolate chip coffee cookies are just for you. These cookies smell fantastic just out of the oven, and deliver to you a perfectly blended warm coffee and chocolate flavor.
Serves: 16 to 24
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Humani-T coffee granules
- 1 Tablespoons hot water
- 1 – 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup softened unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 organic regular sized egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips or pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, to begin cookie process, dissolve coffee granules in hot water.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, cream butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Once the medium bowl is creamed, add it and the coffee to the large mixing bowl of dry ingredients and stir well, or use a mixer to combine ingredients well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Once complete, using a cookie dough scooper, start scooping cookies, onto a cookie sheet with enough space between each for spreading, and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.