Do you need some breakfast inspiration? Try this chocolate coconut coffee oat porridge! It’s creamy, chocolatey, and filling. Whether you want it thick in rich goodness, or mellowed down with extra milk, this is going to be a breakfast favorite.
- 2 to 2½ cups dairy or non-dairy milk
- ½ cup brewed Humani-T organic fair trade coffee
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoon brown or coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon milled flax
- 2 Teaspoons any nut butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat add non-dairy milk and brewed Humani-T organic fair trade coffee.
- Once liquid is hot, add oats and allow cooking until soft.
- When softened, add remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Once well incorporated, remove saucepan from heat, and serve porridge with shredded coconut garnish.