Caffeine lovers, here is your perfect dessert fix as we reach the later part of the summer. How about a caramel latte in an ice cream form? That’s right, this delicious coffee and caramel cream based frozen treat is smooth, sweet, and simple to make. It is truly divine.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Humani-T coffee, brewed and chilled
- ½ cup granulated sugar, or more to taste
- ¼ cup caramel sauce, for drizzle or add in
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream and sugar, and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Next, add in the coconut milk, vanilla, pinch of salt, and brewed/chilled coffee. Whisk well.
- Now cover this mixture and refrigerate for an hour, or so until chilled.
- Add ice cream mixture to ice cream maker and churn according to instructions. http://www.viagrabelgiquefr.com/ Add in caramel sauce at the midway point of churning, or drizzle over the top.
- Serve once finished churning, or store in a freezer safe container until ready to serve.