This vanilla mocha iced coffee is everything! Admittedly, it’s a pretty neat “sippable” treat. Seriously, when there is chocolate, vanilla, and coffee involved, what’s not to love?
- 1 cup cold brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon organic chocolate syrup
- Brew a cup of Humani-T coffee ahead of time, and allow cooling off.
- Next, to a large mug, or jar all remaining ingredients (minus the ice), stir, and then add ice and enjoy.
- Alternatively you may add cooled coffee, and remaining ingredients (minus the ice again) to a blender, and blend on low to mix ingredients, then pour coffee into a large mug or jar, add ice, and sip.