We have all your raw baking needs in store at Super Natural Health Products located inside of our north end location!! Check out the recipe for these delicious Neekoo Chocolate Matcha Power Balls!! Great before a workout or as a tasty snack!!
Neekoo Chocolate Matcha Power Balls
Makes about 10 balls
1/2 Cup Neekoo pitted dates (soaked in warm water for a few minutes, drain well)
1/4 Cup Neekoo raw almonds
1/4 Cup Neekoo raw sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp. Neekoo unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. Neekoo matcha green tea powder
Pinch of Neekoo Himalayan salt
Warm water (if needed)
– Grind the sunflower seeds and almonds in food processor and process until ground. Set aside in a small bowl.
– Process the soaked dates in food processor and process until it comes together as a paste. Put the date paste into a larger bowl.
– Fold into the date paste the nut/seed mixture, matcha, cocoa powder and salt. Form into a large dough ball. Add small amounts of water if necessary. Set the ball in the bowl in the fridge for about 20 minutes to make it easier to work with.
– Remove the bowl with the ball from fridge. Break off smaller,even sized, individual sections and roll into 10 small balls
– Store in refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks or longer in freezer.
Brittany Rice – Store Manager / R.H.N – Holistic Nutritional Consultant