Curl up with a blanket, and enjoy this toasty maple cinnamon latte. Perfect for cooler autumns, and early winters. What a nice way to end a day, or at least pause it using your very own freshly brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee 🙂
- 3/4 cup unsweetened organic cashew or almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Brew your fresh Humani-T coffee as usual.
- While coffee is brewing, combine non-dairy milk, maple, cinnamon, and vanilla in a 16 oz. measuring cup, and stir well.
- Once coffee is brewed and hot, add to a large mug, followed by the milk, maple, cinnamon, and vanilla that was mixed in the measuring cup. Stir well and enjoy!
This vanilla mocha iced coffee is everything! Admittedly, it’s a pretty neat “sippable” treat. Seriously, when there is chocolate, vanilla, and coffee involved, what’s not to love?
- 1 cup cold brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon organic chocolate syrup
- Brew a cup of Humani-T coffee ahead of time, and allow cooling off.
- Next, to a large mug, or jar all remaining ingredients (minus the ice), stir, and then add ice and enjoy.
- Alternatively you may add cooled coffee, and remaining ingredients (minus the ice again) to a blender, and blend on low to mix ingredients, then pour coffee into a large mug or jar, add ice, and sip.
Here is a nice little dessert for one! Are you short on time, but want something sweet? Then check out this mug cake that literally takes only five minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake. It’s chocolaty with a nice coffee aroma! Baked to perfection using Humani-T’s very own organic fair trade Daystar medium roast coffee.
Vegan Chocolate Coffee Mug Cake
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Bake Time: 15 minute | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 ½ Tablespoons organic cane juice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh brewed Humani-T coffee
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ahead of time brew a cup of fresh Humani-T organic fair trade coffee.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small glass bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- After mixing dry ingredients, add wet ingredients. Mix well, and then transfer to an oven safe ramekin.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and allow to cool prior to serving!
If you are a true coffee lover, these semi-sweet chocolate chip coffee cookies are just for you. These cookies smell fantastic just out of the oven, and deliver to you a perfectly blended warm coffee and chocolate flavor.
Serves: 16 to 24
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Humani-T coffee granules
- 1 Tablespoons hot water
- 1 – 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup softened unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 organic regular sized egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips or pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, to begin cookie process, dissolve coffee granules in hot water.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, cream butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Once the medium bowl is creamed, add it and the coffee to the large mixing bowl of dry ingredients and stir well, or use a mixer to combine ingredients well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Once complete, using a cookie dough scooper, start scooping cookies, onto a cookie sheet with enough space between each for spreading, and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Beautiful things happen when coffees meet smoothies. This mango pecan coffee smoothie has the sweetest tropical flavor with a subtle note of caffeine guaranteed to make you sing!
Mango Pecan Coffee Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, blend until smooth, and serve.
Autumn is the perfect time of year to enjoy all things pumpkin! That’s why we have this perfectly-spiced pumpkin harvest latte for you. We know you love our pumpkin spice lattes in-store, but if you’re far from us and need your Humani-T fix, this is your best bet! One cup will just not be enough!
- ¾ cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground Humani-T Chai Masala
- ½ cup brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade coffee
- Whipped cream and extra pumpkin spice for garnish
- Brew Humani-T coffee
- While coffee is brewing, add milk, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, vanilla, and ground Chai spice to a medium-sized glass mixing bowl, and stir well. Cover, and heat mixture over stove top.
- Next, pour pumpkin mixture into a large mug, followed by about half a cup of brewed Humani-T coffee.
- Stir with a spoon, and garnish with whipped cream and additional pumpkin spice.
Looking for the best coffee smoothie on the internet using our very own high quality Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee? You have come to the right place! Here at Humani-T we know how to do coffee right. Try this strawberry coffee smoothie out, and thank us later 😉 Sweet coffee perfection!
Strawberry Coffee Smoothie
- 1 cup (8 ounces) dairy, or unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 regular sized ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup frozen sweet strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee grounds
- 3-4 soft dates, pitted and halved
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, blend until smooth, and serve.
Do you need some breakfast inspiration? Try this chocolate coconut coffee oat porridge! It’s creamy, chocolatey, and filling. Whether you want it thick in rich goodness, or mellowed down with extra milk, this is going to be a breakfast favorite.
- 2 to 2½ cups dairy or non-dairy milk
- ½ cup brewed Humani-T organic fair trade coffee
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoon brown or coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon milled flax
- 2 Teaspoons any nut butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat add non-dairy milk and brewed Humani-T organic fair trade coffee.
- Once liquid is hot, add oats and allow cooking until soft.
- When softened, add remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Once well incorporated, remove saucepan from heat, and serve porridge with shredded coconut garnish.
Here is a quick and simple, protein packed recipe worthy of sharing with a friend – or four! This vegan chocolate coffee pudding is mildly sweet, with subtle dark and rich notes of Humani-T’s very own Organic Fair Trade Coffee.
- 1 – 14 oz. organic extra firm tofu
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup, or more to taste
- 3 Tablespoons brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee, chilled
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- (Optional) 2 Tablespoons vegan whipped cream
- Brew Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee according to instruction, and allow to completely cool before use.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and of semi-thick consistency.
- Refrigerate pudding to allow cooling until ready to serve.
Cherries are one of the best fruits of early and late summer. Packed with antioxidants and sweet natural sugars to the pit, these juicy treats are perfect when paired with coffee’s rich flavor. The recipe today is a great complement to cherry’s divine flavor. It’s the perfect beverage/dessert to tickle your fancy with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
Dark Cherry Mocha
- 12 oz. brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade ground coffee
- 1½ Tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ¼ PLUS 1/8-teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon cherry extract
- Whipping or heavy cream
- Chocolate sauce (optional garnish)
- Cherries (optional garnish)
- Brew your Humani-T Organic Fair Trade ground coffee. Meanwhile reserve a large mug, along with whipping cream, chocolate sauce, and cherries to the side.
- Now, add sugar, cocoa powder, almond extract, and cherry extract, to a small container. Mix well.
- To bring this all together, add some chocolate sauce to the bottom of the mug. When coffee is ready, pour it over the top. Add the mixed container of ingredients in, and stir well.
- Finally, add whipping cream or heavy cream, garnish with cherries, and serve.
This is seriously the perfect morning iced coffee! It is quick, simple, and tastes great. Why not save some money for lunch and make this iced coffee in the convenience of your home.
Good Morning Iced Coffee
Preparation: Over Night | Serves: 1
- Brew Humani-T Fair Trade ground cof according to instructions, and pour into a heat resistant glass mug.
- Add sugar, vanilla, milk or cream, and stir.
- Refrigerate overnight, and in the morning add ice and enjoy.
Caffeine lovers, here is your perfect dessert fix as we reach the later part of the summer. How about a caramel latte in an ice cream form? That’s right, this delicious coffee and caramel cream based frozen treat is smooth, sweet, and simple to make. It is truly divine.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Humani-T coffee, brewed and chilled
- ½ cup granulated sugar, or more to taste
- ¼ cup caramel sauce, for drizzle or add in
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream and sugar, and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Next, add in the coconut milk, vanilla, pinch of salt, and brewed/chilled coffee. Whisk well.
- Now cover this mixture and refrigerate for an hour, or so until chilled.
- Add ice cream mixture to ice cream maker and churn according to instructions. Add in caramel sauce at the midway point of churning, or drizzle over the top.
- Serve once finished churning, or store in a freezer safe container until ready to serve.
Coffee and smoothies are both huge staples around the world – especially in the morning! We suppose it is safe to say that both of these kick starters are sticking around for the foreseeable future – and for good reason! Smoothies are an awesome way to feel full without compromise, and coffee is a good way to put on that energized morning smile without forcing it! Whether you are a self-proclaimed coffee addict or a smoothie fan, in this recipe we have created a fair compromise with a hybrid – a coffee smoothie! Yes, the two have become one, and they are bound together inseparably by everyone’s favorite flavor… chocolate! Cheers!
Chocolate Banana Coffee Smoothie
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: Approx. 1
- ½ cup prepared Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee, cooled
- ½ cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon dried coconut flakes
- ½ Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- A hint of sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Serve chilled.
Like the recipe? Share us with a friend! Looking for coffee or tea making tools, or other official Humani-T Cafe products? Visit our shop by clicking here!
We care about you ~ We care about your mornings too! Why not start the day out right by adding some of these delicious and sweet soft almond butter bars to it! Say hello to the suns rising with something delicious in front of you that offers that morning kick you need to get going, and doesn’t forget the fact that you need your a.m. coffee too!
Soft Almond Butter Bars with Chocolate Coffee Sauce
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Bake Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Almond Butter Granola Bars
- ½ cup whole wheat or gluten free AP flour
- ½ cup quick or rolled oats
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter, we used Jason’s
- 1-2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 Tablespoons milled flax
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
Chocolate Coffee Sauce
- ½ cup prepared Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- ½ cup coconut sugar, or more to taste
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Granola Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Next, in a medium mixing bowl add all dry ingredients. Make a gap in the center of the dry ingredients, and in the center add all wet ingredients (almond butter, 1 Tablespoon almond milk, maple, vanilla). Mix ingredients together until well combined. Depending on whether your mixture is too wet or dry, add a couple more sprinkles of flour, or add a splash or more of almond milk.
- Pour mixture now into cake pan, and evenly distribute in pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow cooling before cutting or knife-shaping into bars.
For the Sauce:
Begin by preparing your fresh Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee. Reserve some for sipping on the side 🙂 . Otherwise, you’ll need ½ cup of it to make the sauce. Next, in a small saucepan, add all ingredients, minus the dark chocolate chips, and stir well. Turn on stove now, and over medium heat bring this to a boil, and then reduce heat and allow to simmer for approximately 4-5 minutes. Add in dark chocolate chips at that time, and stir until melted and well incorporated. Remove from heat. Allow sauce to partially cool before spreading sauce over your freshly baked soft almond butter bars.
*Love this recipe? Remember to spread it and tag us on social media! Also, don’t forget that we have the solution to all of your baking needs in our shop! From coffees to teas, tea tools, cups, and other cool swag. Just visit: https://humanitea.com/shop/.
There are two types of people out there – those who never eat breakfast (no, coffee is not a real breakfast), and those who will use any excuse to eat a full breakfast everyday. With coffee muesli, you can eat your coffee in a delicious breakfast. It wakes you up in no time, is sweet, delicious, and very easy to make. This recipe will teach you how to make a coffee breakfast with plain white chocolate and finely-ground coffee.
Coffee muesli ingredients:
– 300 grams of oat or wheat flakes
– 2 teaspoons of Humani-T Organic Coffee
– 1 teaspoon of powdered carob
– 150 grams of white chocolate (for cooking)
– 50 grams of chopped nuts – optional (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts)
Break chocolate into pieces and put it in a pan over cialis pas cher low fire. You can use a double boiler to melt it over steam if that’s easier for you. Make sure to stir constantly. White chocolate for cooking and melting is the best option. Do not add any oil, cream or water. As soon as the chocolate has melted, add ground coffee and carob, and mix well. The mixture will get more compact and stiff. Add oat/wheat flakes and nuts (optional) and mix well. It should get very crumbly with coffee-chocolate pieces sticking to the flakes. Remove from fire and let it cool down. If there are any bigger chunks left, let it cool down a bit and crumble them with your hands. Store in an airtight container.
Use 30-50 grams of muesli per breakfast and pour milk (or rice/almond/soy milk if you prefer) over it. One serving will contain around 15 grams of chocolate, five grams of nuts and 30 grams of oat/wheat flakes.
If you like both coffee and tea equally, how do you choose which one to drink? Is coffee something you choose in the morning, and tea for the rest of the day? While tea has a lot of caffeine, it’s still doesn’t have as much as coffee has. This is the ultimate coffee-meets-tea recipe, containing both tea and coffee for a double energy boost. What you need is a syrup made of black tea, steamed milk, finely ground black coffee and lots of fluffy foam.
Back flavored tea syrup
Chose the black tea you enjoy the most. Use two teaspoons of loose leaf black tea, steep it for five minutes in 130 ml of boiling water. Pour the tea in a pan and add four big spoons of honey. Simmer on low fire until dissolved. Cool down the syrup a bit. You can store it in a fridge for later use.
Prepare black coffee but do not add any sugar into it. The syrup already contains a lot of sweetness. Finely grind your coffee beans. Use 100-200 ml of water, bring it to a boil and remove from the fire. Then, add one-to-three heaping teaspoons of ground coffee, place the pot over fire again, then remove it when the coffee starts boiling. Repeat the procedure three times, until all the coffee foam is gone. Let it settle down a bit.
Use a hand shaker (like a protein or cocktail shaker), add 150 ml of milk and shake well. Then pour it into a big cup and microwave for about 45 seconds.
Pour about five mm of syrup into the cup. Pour about five cm of hot milk, but leave the foam for later. Pour the same amount of black coffee and add a cm of foam on the top. Depending on the tea type you used, sprinkle with cocoa or cinnamon.
Hate milk? Lactose intolerant??
No problem. Just remove any milk from this recipe and enjoy this double boost black coffee injection mixed with tea.