Taste the energizing goodness of this vegan coffee smoothie worth making over and over again! This coffee smoothie has an unapologetically rich vanilla flavor, subtle notes of almond and coconut, and finally the boost you desire with our very own, perfectly crafted Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee. Cheers!
Vanilla Almond Coconut Coffee Smoothie
Total Time: 7 minutes | Serves: 1
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons almond pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee grounds
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ice, to desired thickness
- Sweetener, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, process until smooth, and serve!
This vanilla mocha iced coffee is everything! Admittedly, it’s a pretty neat “sippable” treat. Seriously, when there is chocolate, vanilla, and coffee involved, what’s not to love?
- 1 cup cold brewed Humani-T Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon organic chocolate syrup
- Brew a cup of Humani-T coffee ahead of time, and allow cooling off.
- Next, to a large mug, or jar all remaining ingredients (minus the ice), stir, and then add ice and enjoy.
- Alternatively you may add cooled coffee, and remaining ingredients (minus the ice again) to a blender, and blend on low to mix ingredients, then pour coffee into a large mug or jar, add ice, and sip.